The Student Prints

The Student News Site of Sylvania Northview High School

The Student Prints

The Student Prints

Lakers Struggle

The drama with the Lakers and Lebron James is still haunting the media with only limited time left in the season. A team where everyone thought a big turn around would be in the works, has been everything but that for the Lakers this year.

Lebron and the Lakers carry a disappointing record of 29 wins 31 losses and are currently the 11 seed in the west. Despite all that, Lebron has made major efforts to make a playoff push to get back in the race. Lebron, in a post game press conference, explained how he doesn’t believe in distractions, especially when they play at such a high level.

The Lakers game against the Phoenix Suns may have capped off the worst loss in Lebron’s career as they were beaten by the last place team 109-118. The Lakers next game is against cross town rival the Clippers who are currently seventh in the west.

With videos spiraling around social media, the LeBron drama still tops the headlines of sports sites across the country. Lebron pacing the way with 27 points, just didn’t have enough in the tank to take down the team across the street. Rajon Rondo also threw in 24 but after that, the points and production slumped.  

The debate that also contradicts this slump from the Lakers as the Lebron and Jordan debate is up and firing. Many experts stating their point that Jordan would have never done this with the talent he had. All in all we all know Lebron will not go out without a fight but the situation the King is in is the problem.